Bentley Cucumber Boston Pickling
Crisp, white flesh and a smaller size make these cucumbers ideal for pickling! Sweet, sour, dill or garlicky; the pickling options are endless!
After the danger of frost has passed, plant Boston pickling cucumber seeds 6 inches apart. Can be planted in rows, in hills or in pots. Give the vines a place to spread out or a trellis to grow on. Make sure to pick regularly to get the most production from your plant!
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 3/4 inch
- 50-55 Pickling Cucumber Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 950
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 75F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1887 Heirloom